Cheat Codes:Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
From Sonic Retro
These are cheat codes which can be accessed by inputting button sequences or by various other methods.
- Green Hill Zone: Get all 180 Emblems and unlock the 3D version of Green Hill Zone from Sonic The Hedgehog 1.
- Hidden Secretary Theme: When you are on the Theme Select screen, rotate the Control Stick Clockwise for a while until you hear a chime-like sound. You should be able to select the Secretary Theme.
- Last Stage: In order to play the actual last and final stage of this game, then finish both Hero and Dark side story games. Once this is done, go into story mode and a Last Stage? menu selection should appear between the Hero and the Dark Side selections.
- More Karts: Complete every mission for each story character (ranking does not matter) and you'll unlock the new kart for them. Simply highlight their picture on the select screen and press .
- Scene Select.: Beat the story mode.
- Alternate Costumes: Complete every mission for each story character with an "A" rank, and you'll unlock the new costume for them. Simply highlight their picture on the select screen and press .
- 1P Kart Race: Complete either Route 101 (Hero) or Route 280 (Dark) to unlock Kart Race in single-player mode.
- 2P Kart Race: Simply complete both Route 101 (Hero) and Route 280 (Dark) and Kart Race in 2P Battle will become available.
- Dark Boss Attack: Beat the game with the Dark Side to unlock Boss Attack in 1P Play. Boss Attack is basically a Time Attack to see how quickly you can beat all bosses on the Dark Side.
- Hero Boss Attack: Beat the game with the Hero Side to unlock Boss Attack in 1P Play.
- All Boss Attack: Beat all three main stories to unlock Boss Attack in 1P Play. This mode combines the Hero, Dark, and Last bosses.
- Level 4 2-player games: Beat Final Rush or Final Chase in the Hero or Dark side and the level 4 stage you beat should appear in 2-player mode.
- Hero Chao Garden: Raise a Hero Chao with one of the three Hero characters. Continually feed and train your Hero Chao and it should evolve (creates a tear-shaped cocoon). Once it evolves, ascending stairs should appear at the main Chao lobby leading to the Hero Garden.
- Dark Chao Garden: Raise a Dark Chao with one of the three Dark characters. Continually feed and train your Dark Chao and soon it will evolve (creates a tear-shaped cocoon). Once it evolves, the descending stairs should appear at the main Chao lobby.
- Diamond & Onyx Chao Races: Win at least one race from Aquamarine, Garnet, Peridot, and Topaz Chao Races to unlock them.
- Jewel races: Complete all 4 of the original races and get the emblem. The Jewel races will be unlocked.
- Super Level on Chao Karate: Complete all three of the original difficulties in Chao Karate using the same Chao and that Chao (and that Chao only) will now have access to a Super level.
- Ball for Dark Garden: Win the first 2 levels of the Dark race.
- Ball for Hero Garden: Win the first 2 levels of the Hero race.
- Ball for Normal Garden: Win the first 4 levels of the Challenge race.
- Broom: Win all 5 levels of the Topaz race.
- Car: Win all 3 levels of the Mushroom Forest race.
- Chao TV: Win all 12 Challenge Races.
- Jack in the Box for Normal Garden: Win the first 8 challenge races.
- Note in a bottle: Win all 5 levels of the Diamond race.
- Pencil Case: Win all 5 levels of the Onyx race.
- Picture Book: Win all 5 levels of the Peridot race.
- Pogo Stick: Win all 5 levels of the Garnet race.
- Radio for Dark Garden: Win all 4 Dark Races.
- Rattle: Win all 3 levels of the Block Canyon Race.
- Rocking Horse for Hero Garden: Win all 4 Hero Races.
- Shovel: Win all 3 levels of the Crab Pool race.
- Sonic Cuddly Toy: Win all 5 levels of the Aquamarine race.
- Watering Can: Win all 3 levels of the Stump Valley race.
- Shovel Chao Toy: Win all 3 Crab Pool races.
- Toy Car Chao Toy: Win all 3 Mushroom Forest races.
- Watering Can Chao Toy: Win all 3 Stump Valley races.
- Rattle Chao Toy: Win all 3 Block Canyon races.
|7V85-EB5E-T1K7W + G1HQ-DBYC-PVZAY + 3NV3-R6FU-ZPNDA||Debug Menu|
|19B3-825Q-2DXHQ + RDP2-Z7Z6-ZPDXB + WQYC-E3M9-1QVDR||Press Z+X for noclip (hold X to move up and down)|
- GameFAQs - Regular cheat codes.
- Codebreaker - Official Codebreaker codes (requires registration to view codes).
- Gameshark - Official Gameshark codes.
- Action Replay - Official Action Replay codes.
|Sonic Adventure 2|