From Sonic Retro
Often when a video game struggles to meet deadlines, planned features need to be scrapped before they're fully finished in order to get the rest of the game in stores by a certain date. However, in many circumstances the data is not removed from the game, instead simply being "turned off" and therefore is unable to be accessed through traditional means. Luckily, with the aid of modern technology we are able to take games apart and find these lost features.
This category documents all of these hidden tidbits found in the final release versions of Sonic the Hedgehog games, be it unused graphics, music, or otherwise.
Pages in category "Hidden content"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- Somari/Hidden content
- Sonic Advance 3/Hidden content
- Sonic Advance/Hidden content
- Sonic Blast/Hidden content
- Sonic Classics/Hidden content
- Sonic Drift 2/Hidden content
- Sonic Drift/Hidden content
- Sonic Labyrinth/Hidden content
- Sonic the Fighters/Hidden content
- Sonic the Hedgehog (16-bit)/Hidden content
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Simon Wai prototype)/Hidden content
- Sonic the Hedgehog Spinball/Hidden content
- Sonic the Hedgehog Triple Trouble/Hidden content