Cheat Codes:Sonic Adventure 2
From Sonic Retro
These are cheat codes which can be accessed by inputting button sequences or by various other methods.
- Have board in Metal Harbor: First, have two controllers plugged in. In Sonic's second stage (Metal Harbor), press in the second controller at any time. Sonic will get a board under his shoes and will be able to street board the level with it! However, you can't complete the stage with this board.
- Main Theme in Sound Test:Complete all three stories (Hero, Dark and Last). Select 1P mode, Last story, and fight the Final Hazard again. After the Credits, go to Stage Select mode, choose any stage and mission and finish it. Finally, go to Sound Test and select "Character". "Main Theme" is above "Theme of Sonic".
- Play as a Chao in VS Mode: Beat all of Tails' levels with an A rank.
- Play as Amy in VS Mode: Beat all of Sonic's levels with an A rank.
- Play as Big in VS Mode: Get A ranks on all of Eggman's Stage.
- Play as Chaos 0 in VS Mode: Beat all of Rouge's levels with an A rank.
- Play as Mecha Sonic in VS Mode: Beat all of Shadow's levels with an A rank.
- Play as Tikal in VS Mode: Beat all of Knuckles' levels with an A rank.
- Final Stage: To unlock the Final Stage, Cannon's Core, first beat the Hero and Dark Sides in 1-Player Story Mode. Then the Last Side option will be available in Story Mode.
- Green Hill: To unlock a 3D version of Green Hill Zone, you must collect all 180 emblems in the game.
- Phantasy Star Online Costumes: For Sonic, successfully complete all of his missions (not including Cannon's Core). You will receive a message saying that you have completed all of Sonic's missions and that you have also unlocked a secret costume. Go to versus mode, select your stage or versus type, but before that press right and you will see a different picture of Sonic. Once the versus mode begins Sonic's costume will look like the red Humar from Phantasy Star Online. The code is the same for Shadow, except his costume is a red Hucast.
- 1P Kart Race: Beat Route 101 or Route 280 to open 1 Player Kart Race.
- 2P Kart Race: Beat either Kart Race Action Stage (Route 101 or Route 280), then beat the other to open 2 Player Kart Race.
- Dark Boss Attack: Beat the game with the Dark Side to unlock Boss Attack in 1P Play. Boss Attack is basically a Time Attack to see how quickly you can beat all bosses on the Dark Side.
- Hero Boss Attack: Beat the game with the Hero Side to unlock Boss Attack in 1P Play.
- All Boss Attack: Complete the Hero Story, Dark Story and the Last Story, and it will appear in the 1 player menu.
- Hero Garden: Raise a Hero Chao to unlock the Hero Garden.
- Dark Garden: Raise a Dark Chao to unlock the Dark Garden.
- Hero and Dark Races: Unlock the Hero Garden, the Dark Garden, and beat the all Beginner's Races.
- Jewel and Challenge Races: Beat all 3 levels of the 4 Beginner Races (Crab Pool, Stump Valley, Mushroom Forest, and Block Canyon) to open Jewel Race and Challenge Race.
- Diamond and Onyx Races: Win at least one race from each of the Aquamarine, Garnet, Peridot, and Topaz Chao Races.
- Chao Hat: Dig around in the garden as Knuckles or Rouge until you find one.
- Shovel: Beat the 3 Crab Pool Races.
- Elephant Watering Can: Beat the 3 Stump Valley Races.
- Rattle: Beat the 3 Mushroom Forest Races.
- Toy Car: Beat the 3 Block Canyon Races.
- Chao Radio: Complete the 4th Dark Race, the 'Angel vs. Devil' race. Once you do this, you should find a radio for your Chao in the Dark Garden.
- Chao TV: Win the 12th race in the Challange Races. You will find a little TV for your Chao in the Chao Garden.
- Jack-in-box: Win the 'Pumpkin Group' race. (Challenge Race No.8) After you do this, you'll find a jack-in-the-box in the Chao Garden.
- Rocking Horse: Win Hero Race No.4, the 'Devil vs. Angel' race. Once you do this, you'll get a rocking horse for your Chao in the Hero Garden.
- Chao Ball: Beat Challange Race #4 in the Chao Races, the Small Animal race. If you come in first place, you will win a ball for your Chao, and an emblem. You will find the ball in the Chao Garden.
- Chao Ball for Dark Garden: Come in first place in the second Dark Race. You will find a new, creepy looking Chao Ball in the Dark Garden.
- Chao Ball for Hero Garden: In the Hero Race, win the 2nd race to win a Chao Ball for your Hero Garden.
|0F0C0D76 + 00000008 or DBD30740 + 9C684CF8||Enable Code (Must Be On).|
|0D1974A8 + 0000FFEF + 01DE6DA0 + 0000003A||Debug Fly on Dpad Up.|
|01DE6DA6 + 00000001||Godmode.|
|010DB26C + 00000004||Infinite Lives.|
|010DB270 + 000003E7||Max Infinite Rings.|
|020DB294 + 05F5E0FF||Max Score (A ranking).|
|01052C18 + 00000009 or E2071FD0 + 00000009||Stop Timer.|
|0124EE6C + 00000000||Always Sonic.|
|0124EE6C + 00000001||Always Shadow.|
|0124EE6C + 00000004||Always Knuckles.|
|0124EE6C + 00000005||Always Rouge.|
|0124EE6C + 00000006||Always Tails.|
|0124EE6C + 00000007||Always Eggman.|
|0D1974A8 + 0000FFFB + 0124EE6C + 00000000||Sonic-Hold A while loading.|
|0D1974A8 + 0000FFFD + 0124EE6C + 00000001||Shadow-Hold B while loading.|
|0D1974A8 + 0000FBFF + 0124EE6C + 00000004||Knuckles-Hold X while loading.|
|0D1974A8 + 0000FDFF + 0124EE6C + 00000005||Rouge-Hold Y while loading.|
|0D1974A8 + FE000000 + 0124EE6C + 00000006||Tails-Hold L trigger while loading.|
|0D1974A8 + FD000000 + 0124EE6C + 00000007||Eggman-Hold R trigger while loading.|
|0124EE64 + 000000??||Modify which level loads on Stage Select.
|65A0EE4D + 9C684CF8 + 00000000||Master Code - MUST BE ENABLED!|
|E2071FD0 + 00000009||Stop timers.|
|1A0C11D6 + 00000009||Infinite Lives.|
|141C11D7 + 01052270 + 000003E7||Infinite Rings.|
|FE198DC3 + 000003E7||999 Rings.|
|AED34AD4 + 00000004||Infinite Lives.|
|D0C0989A + 00000000||Stop timer.|
|77F5C847 + 00000000||Turn on Debug mode (WARNING: Very Glitchy).|
- GameFAQs - Regular cheat codes.
- Codebreaker - Official Codebreaker codes (requires registration to view codes).
- Ultimate Gamers - Game Enhancer codes for multiple Sonic Games.
|Sonic Adventure 2|
<div class="bobscreen" style="width:80px; height:Expression error: Unexpected < operator.px; display:inline-block; text-align:center; overflow:hidden;">
Official Soundtrack Vinyl Edition</div></div>