Sonic Adventure/Comparisons/Emerald Coast
From Sonic Retro
- Back to: Sonic Adventure/Comparisons.
| This article needs cleanup.|
This article needs to be edited to conform to a higher standard of article quality. Specifically, issues with this article are:
Should use Template:Comparison, along with screenshots
After the article has been cleaned up, you may remove this message. See How to Edit a Page for help.
The skybox is larger in DX, however the ocean was not adjusted to compensate, meaning it is no longer aligned properly.
Prior to the orca chase scene, the Dreamcast has a dynamic water model which moves when the orca enters and exits the water. In DX, only the bridge moves.
Objects are missing in the cutscene where E-102 steals Froggy.
- Removed Sonic's Act 1 leftovers in Big's Act 3.
- The skybox is properly centreed around the player.
- The water also isn't a part of the skybox anymore.
- Palm trees with Kikis on it are shorter.
- The Kiki on the first bridge was moved to the centre.
<div class="bobscreen" style="width:80px; height:Expression error: Unexpected < operator.px; display:inline-block; text-align:center; overflow:hidden;">