Sonic Adventure/Comparisons/Windy Valley
From Sonic Retro
- Back to: Sonic Adventure/Comparisons.
| This article needs cleanup.|
This article needs to be edited to conform to a higher standard of article quality. Specifically, issues with this article are:
Should use Template:Comparison, along with screenshots
After the article has been cleaned up, you may remove this message. See How to Edit a Page for help.
Many wind turbines are missing in DX.
The skybox is bigger in DX.
The pulsating glow of the Chaos Emerald is missing in DX.
- The unused tumbleweed object has a lighting bug.
- A lot of Act 1 Textures are slighty darker.
- The paths aren't but the grass was which causes cut offs.
- The tornado's fog effect was reduced.
- Some wall textured were changed.
- A rhinotank was accidently placed beneath the floor. (Remove if in Dreamcast Version)
<div class="bobscreen" style="width:80px; height:Expression error: Unexpected < operator.px; display:inline-block; text-align:center; overflow:hidden;">