Sonic Adventure/Comparisons/Station Square
From Sonic Retro
- Back to: Sonic Adventure/Comparisons.
| This article needs cleanup.|
This article needs to be edited to conform to a higher standard of article quality. Specifically, issues with this article are:
Should use Template:Comparison, along with screenshots
After the article has been cleaned up, you may remove this message. See How to Edit a Page for help.
- Cream the Rabbit makes several cameo appearances during the main game and Mission Mode to guide the player: for example, when finding the "Ice Stone" after Casinopolis Action Stage and when E-102 "Gamma" first goes to Station Square.
- The City Hall Building was given a redesign.
- The other buildings were also given a redesign.
- There's more fog.
- You can see further in the garage in the dreamcast version.
- The reflections on the doors are differently arranged, but they depict the original Dreamcast colors, even on the GameCube version.
- The road was changed from dark blue to more realistic gray asphalt. Similarly, the yellowish sidewalk was changed to a duller gray.
- The walkway is less transparent and has less arch supports.
- Unlike other areas the casino and sidewalk use their dreamcast textures.
- The burger shop sign was changed.
- The reflections on the hotel doors (back) are darker in the GameCube version.
- A sign for "Ken's Play Room" was added next to the entrance to Casinopolis.
- The train that transports characters between Station Square and the Mystic Ruins is blue in Director's Cut instead of red.
- The water is now green.
- The large box texture was changed.
- The interior isn't dark at night.
- The interior and exterior was retextured.
Twinkle Park Entrance
- The area was given a more colorful appearance which is primarily blue.