Sonic Adventure/Comparisons/Station Square
From Sonic Retro
- Back to: Sonic Adventure/Comparisons.
| This article needs cleanup.|
This article needs to be edited to conform to a higher standard of article quality. Specifically, issues with this article are:
Should use Template:Comparison, along with screenshots
After the article has been cleaned up, you may remove this message. See How to Edit a Page for help.
Every reflective window texture was either removed or replaced in DX.
The building to the right of the newsstand was redesigned in DX, with more signage added.
The City Hall Building was given a redesign.
Despite being indoors, the sewer changes colour depending on time in the Dreamcast game. This was fixed in DX.
Likewise the inside entrance to Twinkle Park also changes colour. Again this was fixed in DX.
A low-resolution "Casino Ken" sign was added next to Casinopolis.
Cream the Rabbit makes several cameo appearances during the main game and Mission Mode to guide the player: for example, when finding the "Ice Stone" after Casinopolis Action Stage and when E-102 "Gamma" first goes to Station Square.
- There's more fog.
- You can see further in the garage in the dreamcast version.
- The reflections on the doors are differently arranged, but they depict the original Dreamcast colors, even on the GameCube version.
- The road was changed from dark blue to more realistic gray asphalt. Similarly, the yellowish sidewalk was changed to a duller gray.
- The walkway is less transparent and has less arch supports.
- Unlike other areas the casino and sidewalk use their dreamcast textures.
- The burger shop sign was changed.
- The reflections on the hotel doors (back) are darker in the GameCube version.
- The train that transports characters between Station Square and the Mystic Ruins is blue in Director's Cut instead of red.
- The water is now green.
- The large box texture was changed.
- The interior isn't dark at night.
- The interior and exterior was retextured.
Twinkle Park Entrance
- The area was given a more colorful appearance which is primarily blue.
<div class="bobscreen" style="width:80px; height:Expression error: Unexpected < operator.px; display:inline-block; text-align:center; overflow:hidden;">