Sonic the Hedgehog's 900th Adventure
From Sonic Retro
| Sonic the Hedgehog special|
"Sonic the Hedgehog's 900th Adventure"
Sonic the Hedgehog's 900th Adventure is a one-shot comic published by IDW Publishing in celebration of 900 English-language Sonic the Hedgehog comics across North America and the United Kingdom, including IDW's own Sonic the Hedgehog series, Archie Comics' Sonic the Hedgehog series and Fleetway's Sonic the Comic series.
|“||Saving the world is a piece of cake when you’re a speedy blue hedgehog. So easy, in fact, that Sonic the Hedgehog has done it about…carry the one, add the zero…899 times, according to Tails’ calculations. And Sonic is about to go on his 900th world-saving adventure because… Hot potato, hot potato! Sonic and his friends are playing a game of hot potato! Only the potato is the Warp Topaz and instead of burning their hands, it could warp the whole world into oblivion. Or something like that. The gang is passing off the Warp Topaz in a relay race to get rid of it once and for all.
Celebrate the mind-blowing 900th-issue milestone with superstars Ian Flynn, Evan Stanley, Caleb Goellner, Daniel Barnes, Aaron Hammerstrom, and returning Sonic the Comic writer Nigel Kitching as they participate in a relay race of their own, telling this story in six speed-racing, nail-biting, egg-kicking parts!
The 900th Adventure
- What's up, Sonic Squad!: A brief introduction to the one-shot.
- A quick reference guide to new readers about the characters, providing data files on Sonic, Tails, Amy, Knuckles, Metal Sonic, Dr. Eggman, Blaze, Cream, the Babylon Rogues, Shadow and Rouge.
- Writers: Ian Flynn (1-6, 37-40), Evan Stanley (7-12), Nigel Kitching (13-18), Daniel Barnes (19-24), Aaron Hammerstrom (25-30), Caleb Goellner (31-36)
- Artists: Adam Bryce Thomas (1-6, 37-40), Evan Stanley (7-12), Mauro Fonseca (pencils, 13-18), Rik Mack, (inks, 13-18), Min Ho Kim (19-24), Aaron Hammerstrom (pencils, 25-30), Matt Froese (inks, 25-30), Abby Bulmer (31-36)
- Colorists: Valentina Pinto (1-6, 37-40), Gigi Dutreix (7-12), Reggie Graham (13-18), Min Ho Kim (19-24), Evan Maly (color assistance, 19-24), Nathalie Fourdraine (25-30), Heather Breckel (31-36)
- Letters: Shawn Lee
- Editors: David Mariotte, Riley Farmer
- Production: Johanna Nattalie
- Special thanks to: Mai Kiyotaki, Michael Cisneros, Sandra Jo, Sonic Team, and everyone at Sega for their invaluable assistance
- Cover artist: Tracy Yardley (Cover A), Yuji Uekawa of Sonic Team (Cover B), Evan Stanley (Cover C), Adam Bryce Thomas (Cover D), Natalie Fourdraine (Cover RI (10)), Richard Elson (Cover RI (25)), Jonathan Gray (Cover RI (50)), Matt Herms (Online exclusive), Clayton Crain (Rainbow Black Comics exclusive), Gabriele Dell'otto (Jolzar Collectables exclusive)
- Cover colouring: Reggie Graham (Cover RI (50))
- https://prhcomics.com/book/?isbn=82771403181290011 (Wayback Machine: 2023-09-13 17:28)