Sonic the Hedgehog: Bad Guys 4
From Sonic Retro
| Sonic the Hedgehog: Bad Guys #4|
"No Honor Among Thieves"
|← Previous issue|
|This short article is in need of work. You can help Sonic Retro by.|
Dr. Eggman vs. the Bad Guys! Astonishingly, Dr. Starline's managed to hold together his motley crew of criminals long enough to almost achieve his goal and see his plan to fruition. Unfortunately, when Dr. Eggman gets wind of their activities, he sets his sights on them. Will the Bad Guys stay together to scramble Eggman or will they crack? Find out in "No Honor Among Thieves," the thrilling conclusion to Sonic the Hedgehog: Bad Guys!
No Honor Among Thieves
- Story so far: A brief recap of events that have happened in previous issues, reprinting relevant panels.
- A quick reference guide to new readers about the characters, providing data files on Dr. Starline, Zavok, Mimic, Rough and Tumble.
- Raw artwork of each of this issue's variant covers.
- Sonic Letters Squad: Reader letters and artwork, with replies from the comic staff.
- Creator Corner: An interview with the artist of the issue Leonardo Ito.
- Free Digital Ashcan: Sonic the Hedgehog Annual 2020
- Story: Ian Flynn
- Art: Jack Lawrence
- Colors: Leonardo Ito
- Letters: Shawn Lee
- Assistant Editor: Riley Farmer
- Editor: David Mariotte
- Special thanks to: Mai Kiyotaki, Michael Cisneros, Sandra Jo, Sonic Team, and everyone at Sega for their invaluable assistance