|| This short article is in need of work. You can help Sonic Retro by adding to it.
Sonic the Hedgehog #45 is the forty-fifth issue of the Sonic the Hedgehog comic series by IDW Publishing.
||The ROAD TO #50 starts here! Enjoy a TEN-ISSUE long adventure leading up to the EPIC SHOWDOWN in milestone issue #50.
ROAD TRIP!!! The girls; Amy, Jewel, Tangle, and Belle, are heading off on a well-deserved camping trip. Between Dr. Eggman, Dr. Starline, and the Deadly Six, life has been a bit stressful, so they hope rest and relaxation will bring them some peace. Unfortunately... tensions are high and Amy's fortune card readings leave everyone feeling confused. Can the girls extinguish the awkwardness before it burns out of control? Find out in "TRIAL BY FIRE," part one by Evan Stanley.
Trial by Fire, Part 1
- Story so far: A brief recap of events that have happened in previous issues, reprinting relevant panels.
- A quick reference guide to new readers about the characters, providing data files on Sonic, Tails, Belle, Jewel, Amy and Tangle.
- Sonic Letters Squad: Reader letters and artwork, with replies from the comic staff.
- Creator Corner: An interview with a member of the comic staff. This issue interviews Diana Skelly.
- Raw artwork of each of this issue's variant covers.