Sonic the Hedgehog 013 (IDW)
From Sonic Retro
| Sonic the Hedgehog (IDW) #13|
|← Previous issue | Next issue →|
|This short article is in need of work. You can help Sonic Retro by adding to it.|
Sonic the Hedgehog #13 is the thirteenth issue of the Sonic the Hedgehog comic series by IDW Publishing.
|“||Time for a break! Sonic can finally take some time to catch his breath, secure in the fact that the day's been saved and his old greatest foe is... Wait. He's gone?! What does that...? Well, that smells like trouble...
The return of Rough and Tumble!
Sonic faces a new threat that kicks off year two with a bang!
- Previously: A brief recap of events that have happened in previous issues, reprinting relevant panels.
- Roll Call: A quick reference guide to new readers about the characters, providing data files on Sonic, Tails, Rough, Tumble, Dr. Eggman and Dr. Starline.
- Sonic Letters Squad: Reader letters and artwork, with replies from the comic staff.
- Free Digital Ashcan: Dexter's Laboratory #1
- Written by: Ian Flynn
- Art by: Adam Bryce Thomas
- Colors by: Matt Herms
- Letters by: Shawn Lee
- Assistant Editor: Megan Brown
- Edited by: David Mariotte
- Special thanks to: Anoulay Tsai, Mai Kiyotaki, Aaron Webber, Michael Cisneros, Sandra Jo, and everyone at Sega for their invaluable assistance
- Cover artist: Adam Bryce Thomas (Cover A), Kieran Gates (Cover B), Nathalie Fourdraine (Cover RI)
- Sonic the Hedgehog #13 on IDW: US
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 https://previewsworld.com/Catalog/NOV180622 (Wayback Machine: 2019-10-01 11:22)