From Sonic Retro
The Lost Hex is a mysterious, unexplored floating continent in the sky that serves as the setting for Sonic Lost World, and houses a variety of different areas. Very little is known about the Lost Hex other than the terrain being shaped and assembled together like hexagons. It is also home to the Deadly Six, a group of creatures known as the Zeti, and various animals and Wisps.
- Windy Hill — A Green Hill-esque environment full of flowers and giant windmills.
- Desert Ruins — An arid desert filled with giant sandworms, maze-like ruins and...desserts.
- Tropical Coast — A watery resort filled with palm trees and giant tropical fruits.
- Frozen Factory — An icy region and the location of one of Dr. Eggman's many factories and casinos.
- Silent Forest — A dense jungle housing the dark ruins of an ancient civilization.
- Sky Road — The area with the least landmass, floating in a sea of clouds.
- Lava Mountain — Eggman's volcanic base of operations.
- Hidden World — A secret location with many weird creatures and clashing colours.
In other media
In the Archie comics, the Lost Hex served as a setting for Worlds Unite. Dr. Eggman had taken over the continent and enslaved the Deadly Six to find a different approach to the Shattered World Crisis, only to be forced into serving Sigma, a robot from another dimension and antagonist of the Mega Man X series, alongside fellow prisoner Dr. Wily. Eventually, the Lost Hex turns into the battleground between Sigma and the Unified Army, with Sigma having emerged in more evolved forms. These events would be erased from history by Xander Payne, though Eggman planned to return to the Lost Hex in the future to enslave the Deadly Six again.
|Sonic Lost World|
|Locations in the Sonic the Hedgehog Game Series|
|Islands||Christmas Island | South Island | West Side Island | Angel Island | Cocoa Island | Flicky Island | Prison Island | Onyx Island | Southern Island | Starfall Islands|
|Landmarks||Never Lake | Mt. Mobius | Emerald Shrine | Tails' Workshop | Babylon Garden | Gaia Gate|
|Regions / Nations||Eggman Empire | Station Square | Mystic Ruins | United Federation | Central City | Soleanna | Monopole | City | Mystic Jungle|
|Vessels||Death Egg | Death Egg II | Egg Carrier | Space Colony ARK | Eggman Fleet|
|Planets / Planetoids||Mobius | Little Planet | Black Comet | Interstellar Amusement Park | Lost Hex|
|Dimensions||Special Stage | Maginaryworld | Sol Dimension | Arabian Nights | Twilight Cage | Grand Kingdom | White Space|