From Sonic Retro
|This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help Sonic Retro by.|
The Northstar Islands are an archipelago of islands that serve as the setting for Sonic Superstars. The islands are best known for having animals that are larger than those found in other locations.
|This short section needs expansion. You can help Sonic Retro by.|
- Bridge Island Zone, a Green Hill-esque coastline.
- Speed Jungle Zone, a lush jungle with abandoned machinery.
- Sky Temple Zone, a floating island.
- Pinball Carnival Zone, an amusement park with pinball areas.
- Lagoon City Zone, a ruined city submerged in water.
- Sand Sanctuary Zone, a desert region.
- Press Factory Zone
- Golden Capital Zone
- https://sonicsuperstars.com/ (Wayback Machine: 2023-06-23 15:56)
|Locations in the Sonic the Hedgehog game series|
|Islands||Christmas Island | South Island | West Side Island | Angel Island | Cocoa Island | Flicky Island | Prison Island | Onyx Island | Southern Island | Starfall Islands | Northstar Islands|
|Landmarks / Buildings||Never Lake | Mt. Mobius | Emerald Shrine | Super Labyrinth | Tails' Workshop | Babylon Garden | Gaia Gate|
|Regions / Nations||Eggman Empire | Station Square | Mystic Ruins | United Federation | Central City | Soleanna | Monopole | City | Mystic Jungle|
|Vessels||Death Egg | Death Egg II | Egg Carrier | Space Colony ARK | Eggman Fleet|
|Planets / Planetoids||Mobius | Little Planet | Black Comet | Interstellar Amusement Park | Lost Hex|
|Dimensions||Special Stage | Maginaryworld | Sol Dimension | Arabian Nights | Twilight Cage | World of Camelot | White Space|