From Sonic Retro
Cocoa Island (ココアアイランド), also known as Tails Island or Koko Island, is the primary setting for the 1995 Game Gear game Tails Adventures. Located within Lake Rocky, Cocoa Island is an archipelago composed of Cocoa Island, Cavern Island, and Green Island. Cocoa Island is mountainous and woodsy with a river running down the middle, but underneath lies volcanic tunnels and lakebeds.
Not located on any map, Cocoa Island is also said to be the resting place since "time immemorial" of the Chaos Emeralds.
- Tails' Workshop, Tails' home base.
- Poloy Forest, set alight by the Kukkus.
- Caron Forest, untorched woodland with caves and waterfalls.
- Polly Mountain 2, pitch-black caves and high bluffs.
- Polly Mountain 1, an entrance to the mountain chain.
- Volcanic Tunnel, magma tunnels below the surface.
- Lake Crystal, a Sea Fox level where Tails navigates the island's central river.
- Lake Rocky, also known as "Rocky's Sea," accessed from the pier south of Tails' House.
- Green Island, the northwest wooded islet.
- Cavern Island in the northeast; a labyrinth of submarine riptides.
- Coco Island in the southeast; the Battle Kukku's massive command center, which later morphs into the Battle Fortress.
In other media
Sonic the Hedgehog (Archie comics)
Cocoa Island is the main location in the Sonic Universe arc "The Tails Adventure." An island discovered by Miles "Tails" Prower during the First Robotnik War, he brings newlyweds Bunnie Rabbot and Antoine D'Coolette to his private island for their honeymoon. Unbeknownst to the trio, the Battle Bird Armada had begun using the area as a training facility, which forces a conflict between the two sides.
|Locations in the Sonic the Hedgehog Game Series|
|Islands||Christmas Island | South Island | West Side Island | Angel Island | Cocoa Island | Flicky Island | Prison Island | Onyx Island | Southern Island | Starfall Islands|
|Landmarks||Never Lake | Mt. Mobius | Emerald Shrine | Tails' Workshop | Babylon Garden | Gaia Gate|
|Regions / Nations||Eggman Empire | Station Square | Mystic Ruins | United Federation | Central City | Soleanna | Monopole | City | Mystic Jungle|
|Vessels||Death Egg | Death Egg II | Egg Carrier | Space Colony ARK | Eggman Fleet|
|Planets / Planetoids||Mobius | Little Planet | Black Comet | Interstellar Amusement Park | Lost Hex|
|Dimensions||Special Stage | Maginaryworld | Sol Dimension | Arabian Nights | Twilight Cage | Grand Kingdom | White Space|