Casino Park (ASR)
From Sonic Retro
|Level, Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing|
|Number of Acts: 3|
|Level theme: carnival/casino|
The Casino Park tracks in Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing are a set of courses traveling through a casino, with coins and chips everywhere! While obviously inspired by the stage of the same name from Sonic Heroes, there are also elements of Bingo Highway (particularly in the Pinball Highway course).
The 3 tracks return in Team Sonic Racing with few modifications. Roulette Road and Bingo Party now have remixes for Casino Park and Bingo Highway themes, respectively both from Sonic Heroes while Pinball Highway has an original theme.
- Roulette Road - This course has a steep drop. This is followed by traveling across branching paths which end up turning you upside down, then sweeping turns finish the course.
- Pinball Highway - After a split, the course goes up a steep incline to a huge tube, which leads to a pinball table! Sweeping turns end this course.
- Bingo Party- Hard turns and steep hills make up the majority of this course. Don't fall into the Bingo table or the ball-catcher! The ending involves maneuvering around the huge poker chips to the finish.
Roulette Road also appears in Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed as the third track of the Classic Cup with a few modifications.
- Casino Park (Sonic Heroes)
- Bingo Highway (Sonic Heroes)
- Back 2 Back (Sonic Rush)
- Be Cool, Be Wild, and Be Groovy (Sonic Adventure)
- Super Sonic Racing (Sonic R)
Note: In Transformed, only Casino Park will play.
|Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing|
|Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed|
|Team Sonic Racing|