Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed/Changelog
From Sonic Retro
Wii U version
- 1.1.2 (2013/03/28): See All Versions.
- 1.1.1 (2012/11/30 [EU], 2012/12/05 [US]):
- Boost Challenges and the Burning Ranges world tour track have been fixed. General "improvements" were mentioned, but without any specifics.
- 1.1.0 (2012/11/18):
- Day 1 update. No changes were documented, but a game-ending bug was found: Boost Challenges and the Burning Rangers world tour track were broken.
- 1.0.0 (2012/11/18):
- Initial release.
- Alternative INTZ Render for cards that don't support INTZ added.
- VAC support.
- Exploits addressed.
- Bug fixes.
- Network fix which should have stopped the issues with the Race Playlist when the servers are busier.
- Addressed issues:
- Stability should be vastly improved.
- Online matchmaking should work regardless of region.
- Less dropped connections (unless you actually do have genuine connection issues).
- Pointer drift in the Launcher resolved.
- Better support for Direct Input controllers with better automatic control mapping.
- Time Attack ghost download for top ten players (if they upload one).
- Time Attack filters should now work correctly (Your Pos, Top Pos, Friend Pos).
- Removed 'judder' for high spec machines and 120Hz monitors.
- Launcher should always... Launch!
- Steam Voice Chat Enable/Disable option.
- Steam Voice Chat Push to Talk support (defaults to On!)
- Steam Voice Chat volume setting.
- Ability Steam Voice to mute/unmute players in a lobby (highlight them and press L3).
- Addressed issues:
- 2013/03/25 (360/PS3); 2013/03/28 (Wii U, v1.1.2)
- Vehicle collisions in online races handle high latency much better.
- X360 - Increased timeouts to allow for less network errors.
- Rating reset issues should be resolved.
- -100 Rating Penalty for players leaving the race to dodge losing points
- Starlight Carnival - Road shader adjusted to prevent 'driving in the sky' issue.
- Super pick-ups in arenas should work in all cases now.
- Rare issue leaving players unable to return to lobby addressed.
- Tuned the difficulty of Traffic Attack, Ring Race, and certain Race events in World Tour.
- Corrected certain traffic attack gates not giving you extra time.
- Made the 'Skip event after 3 failed events?' option appear on all difficulties.
- Team Sonic - Made achievable in local gameplay so this is easier to get.
- Yokozuna - No longer unlocks when you only beat Sunshine Tour Expert Ghost.
- 'Beat someone 500 points higher than you' sticker no longer awarded unless criteria met.
- 'Meteor Strike' No longer triggers incorrectly.
- Time Attack - Multiple exploit fixes.
- Online play - Multiple exploit fixes.
- Co-op swap weapon slot now allows you to swap if you already have a weapon.
- Improved front end leaderboard caching.
- In-games triggers now handle physics tunnelling better for very fast players.
- Incorrect HUD showing 'Lap 2' cases addressed.
- Improved motion controls for Wii U.
- Favourite character in license no longer incorrect.
- Hot-Rod physics effect in Arenas clamped.
- Occasionally being able to drive through Swarm attacks corrected.
- Announcer should now say correct finishing position in high latency games.
- All-Star music volume level corrected.
- Reverb effects removed when audio disabled.
Sonic & All-Star Racing Transformed Updated Product Release - Valve 5 Aug, 2013 A new Rome II inspired character for Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed has been added today! Sonic and the All-Stars cast line up on the starting grid once again to battle for supremacy in the ultimate race. Compete across land, water and air in incredible transforming vehicles that change from cars to boats to planes mid-race. It’s Not Just Racing. It’s Racing Transformed!
Now you can record and share video clips of your favorite gameplay moments in Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed with Everyplay! Major Stability Improvements - no more crashes! Controller support improved - please make sure Moga controllers are set to channel B - once paired, go into the game menu Options > Game Options to select External Controller controls.
Now you can record and share video clips of your favorite gameplay moments in Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed with Everyplay!
Many minor fixes and optimizations. Fixed the issue some users were experiencing which would cause the game to crash upon launch.
*VIP Pass included for FREE, please sign into iTunes when you first open the game to redeem.* Bug Fixes