Seaside Hill (ASR)
From Sonic Retro
|Level, Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing|
|Number of Acts: 3|
|Level themes: tropical island, ancient ruins|
|Underwater areas: Yes|
The Seaside Hill tracks in Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing are in a scenic tropical island setting. With corkscrews, beaches, and bridges galore, this area makes for great racing.
- Whale Lagoon - An easy course. The Orca from Sonic Adventure leaps between the figure 8 at the start of the track. The course has a corkscrew near the end as well.
- Lost Palace - This course runs along two beaches before entering a corkscrew. After some sharp turns, hitting a jump will lead you to a branching path to the finish.
- Ocean Ruin - This course's most notable feature is using huge underwater tunnels to traverse in the ocean. One tunnel even forms a loop OUT of the water!
- Seaside Square - A square arena that is for mission events and multiplayer mode.
- Seaside Hill (Sonic Heroes)
- Windy and Ripply (Sonic Adventure)
- Can You Feel the Sunshine (Sonic R)
- Palmtree Panic Present (Sonic CD, EU/JP)
- A New Day (Sonic Rush)
|Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing|
Main page (J2ME)
Nintendo DS only: