Sonic Adventure/Comparisons/Lost World
From Sonic Retro
- Back to: Sonic Adventure/Comparisons.
| This article needs cleanup.|
This article needs to be edited to conform to a higher standard of article quality. Specifically, issues with this article are:
Should use Template:Comparison, along with screenshots
After the article has been cleaned up, you may remove this message. See How to Edit a Page for help.
- There's less foliage.
- The grass is darker.
- The entrance was changed from square to round.
- Most textures are barely changed from the dreamcast version.
- The walls of the rivulet are thicker in the GameCube version.
- The fog color changed noticeably; from a somewhat-blinding white in the Dreamcast version to a more subdued dark gray.
- The textures on the walls of various parts of the stage including the above image and the wall panel room in Act 2 were changed.
- The Dreamcast version maps a ground texture to bottomless pits, while the GameCube version uses a fog texture.
|Sonic Adventure / Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut|
Main page (SADX|2010)
Songs: "Open Your Heart" | "It Doesn't Matter" | "Believe in Myself" | "Unknown from M.E." | "My Sweet Passion" | "Lazy Days ~Livin' in Paradise~"