Sonic Adventure Taikenban
From Sonic Retro
| This article is a work in progress.|
Its content and location may change completely and frequently until this notice is removed.
|Sonic Adventure Taikenban|
|Prerelease of: Sonic Adventure|
|System: Sega Dreamcast|
|Build date: Mar 2, 1999|
|Source: GD-ROM disc|
|Found by: drx|
Sonic Adventure Taikenban (ソニックアドベンチャー 体験版) is a demo of Sonic Adventure for the Dreamcast, that was available in stores in Japan.
| This article needs cleanup.|
This article needs to be edited to conform to a higher standard of article quality. Specifically, issues with this article are:
This section needs moving to the comparisons page(s).
After the article has been cleaned up, you may remove this message. See How to Edit a Page for help.
- It's based off the Japanese Release.
- It's dated March 3, 1999, nearly 3 months after the Japanese release.
- It seems to have been made around the time work began on international versions.
The title screen has extra text at the bottom which translates to Taikenban.
- There's extra text at the bottom of the character select.
- Sonic's demo ends after the Egg Hornet fight.
- Tails' demo is Ice Cap.
- Knuckles' demo starts with his intro, but after it finishes the game immediately loads Speed Highway.
- Amy's demo is the Hedgehog Hammer mini game.
- Big's demo is Twinkle Park.
- E-102 γ's demo is Final Egg.
- Chaos 0 is defeated in one hit.
- Certain levels have been made easier.
- Those rising and falling spike poles were removed.
|Sonic Adventure / Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut|