The Special Stage in Sonic Advance 3
is an enclosed area resembling a half-pipe, in which you'll have to collect enough rings
while riding the Tornado
, in order to get the Chaos Emerald. It could be based off the flying Special Stages of Sonic Triple Trouble
To get to the Special Stage, you'll have to collect all the Chao scattered across each level, and then find a special key that will grant you access to it.
- Rings - You need to grab enough rings to collect a Chaos Emerald.
- Ring boosters - Get through them to double the amount of rings you collect.
- Bombs - Hitting these will make you lose 5 rings from your total amount.
- Missile Badnik - These missile-like badniks will try to hit the player or shoot balls. They can be destroyed with a Spin jump.
- Chaos Emerald - If enough rings are collected, a Chaos Emerald will be earned. Collect 7 to unlock the extra zone: Nonaggression.