Sonic the Comic 200
From Sonic Retro
| Sonic the Comic #200|
"Sonic the Comic 200"
|Free gift: Chewits|
|Managing editor: Steve MacManus|
|Cover artist: Richard Elson|
|← Previous issue | Next issue →|
- Sonic the Hedgehog — "Plasma" (Issue #78)
- Knuckles and Tails — "The Revenge of Trogg, Part 3" (Issue #61)
- Captain Plunder — "Captain Plunder & His Sky Pirates, Part 4" (Issue #50)
- Sonic's World — "Enter the Cybernik, Part 1" (Issue #45)
- Speedlines: Sonic answers questions from readers regarding a new storyline, Sonic Underground, a potential new girlfriend for Sonic, Mighty the Armadillo's species, and the winners of a competition in issue #194.
- Graphic Zone: Fan art submitted by readers. The theme for this issue's Graphic Zone is "Winter Warmers", although the collection of pictures are purely a variety of scenes. Owners of the printed art won a Sonic the Hedgehog watch.
- Designer: Gary Knight
- Managing editor: Steve MacManus
- Production: Sarah Colley
- Product manager: Jess Manu
- Marketing assistant: Jane Ballard
- Marketing director: Doug Pocock
- Editorial director: Colin Shelbourn
- Managing director: Rob McMenemy