Sonic the Comic 185
From Sonic Retro
| Sonic the Comic #185|
"Sonic the Comic 185"
|Release date: 2000-07-12|
|Country: United Kingdom|
|Managing editor: Steve MacManus|
|Cover artist: Richard Elson|
|← Previous issue | Next issue →|
As the final story arc concluded in the last issue, this was the first issue to consist entirely of reprinted stories until the comic's end.
- Sonic the Hedgehog — "Project Brutus, Part 1" (Issue #63)
- Knuckles — "The Homecoming, Part 1" (Issue #65)
- Tails — "Trooper Trouble, Part 1" (Issue #85)
- Sonic's World — "Cybernik Strikes Back, Part 1" (Issue #63)
- Speedlines: Sonic answers questions from readers regarding the return of this feature, an STC theme park, Sonic's relationships, and fan characters.
- Graphic Zone: Fan art submitted by readers. The theme for this issue's Graphic Zone is "Holiday Heaven!", featuring drawings of the STC cast enjoying the summer. Owners of the printed art each won a Sonic the Hedgehog watch.
- Designer: Gary Knight
- Managing editor: Steve MacManus
- Production: Sarah Colley
- Product manager: Jess Manu
- Marketing manager: Jon Rissik
- Marketing director: Doug Pocock
- Editorial director: Colin Shelbourn
- Managing director: Rob McMenemy