|| This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help Sonic Retro by expanding it.
Sonic the Comic #33 is the thirty-third issue of the Sonic the Comic series by Fleetway Editions Ltd.
This is the first issue in the main series to feature Knuckles the Echidna in a story after his first appearance in Sonic the Summer Special, beginning the comic's adaptation of Sonic the Hedgehog 3.
Sonic the Hedgehog - "Enter Knuckles, Part 1"
Mutant League - "Bring Me The Head of Coach Brikka, Part 3"
Sonic's World - "No More Mr. Nice Bug, Part 2"
Pirate S.T.C. - "Pirate S.T.C., Part 6"
- Control Zone: Introductions, staff details and "The Sega Charts", which lists the top ten sales for games on Sega consoles (Mega Drive, Mega-CD, Master System and Game Gear).
- Review Zone: Games across all current Sega platforms reviewed on a % scale (see below).
- News Zone: Information on upcoming Sega events and products.
- Graphic Zone: Fan art submitted by readers. The theme for this issue's Graphic Zone was motorbikes. Owners of the printed art each won a Sonic the Comic badge originally included with issue #2.
- Q Zone: Cheats, Game Genie codes and strategies for popular or requested games. This issue features the second part of a guide to Eternal Champions, covering Midknight, Shadow and Xavier.
- Speedlines: Reader letters and artwork, with replies from Megadroid, the comic's mascot character.
|| This article needs a list of production credits, either from the game itself, a manual, or other reliable source.