Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (16-bit)/Magazine articles
From Sonic Retro
- Back to: Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (16-bit).
Error creating thumbnail:
|Main article: sega:Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (16-bit)/Magazine articles|
| It has been suggested that this page be moved over to Sega Retro as to be in accordance with both sites' policies.|
Please see the talk page for relevant discussion and export procedure.
This page has a list of magazine articles for Sonic the Hedgehog 2.
- 1 Full-length articles
- 2 Electronic Gaming Monthly
- 3 Games TM
- 4 GamePro
- 5 Mega
- 6 MegaTech
- 7 Sega Guide
- 8 Unknown Magazine
- An Amusement Park called Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Video Games and Computer Entertainment, October 1992)
- As Mil Faces De Sonic (Ação Games)
- Backstage with Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Game Players Sega Guide, December 1992)
- Cheat Codes - Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Megatech)
- Game Preview - Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Videogame, Issue 20)
- Inside a Video Game Company - Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Disney Adventures, October 1992)
- Le createur de Sonic - Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Megaforce, December 1992)
- Mega Drive Review - Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Consoles Plus, October 1992)
- Preview - Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (MegaTech, 1992)
- Prove - Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Game Power, November 1992)
- Rola la Fora - Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Supergame, February 1992)
- Sega on the Cutting Edge - Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Sega Visions, September 1992)
- Special Booklet - Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Megatech)
Electronic Gaming Monthly
This clip from "Electronic Gaming Monthly" mentions the unused Music Track, number 10 in the Sound Test, and Hidden Palace Zone.
Michael Jackson (April 1993)
This magazine clip reveals that Michael Jackson first played Sonic 2 on December 15th, 1992.
This clip from Games TM magazine talks about the anticipation for the release for Sonic the Hedgehog 2 and also explains the concept and usage of Blast Processing.
LamePro (April 1993)
This is from the April Fools section of GamePro called LamePro. It includes an "epic" cheat code.
Special Feature (System Shopper)
This article talks about the pros and cons of purchasing the Genesis. It also posts about the Sonic 2 System package, the Genesis with Sonic 2 packed-in.
Top 100 (October 1992)
The original Sonic the Hedgehog is featured as one of the top 100 games for the Mega Drive. There is also a small blurb about Sonic 2. It also mentions Sonic CD and Sonic 3.
Contest (October 1992)
This is a contest Mega held to give away free copies of Sonic 2.
This clip is from an issue of MegaTech magazine. It covers cheat codes of several Mega Drive Sonic games.
These clips span different issues of Sega Guide magazine. In the letters section before the release of Sonic the Hedgehog 2 it uses screens from scrapped levels Dust Hill Zone and Hidden Palace Zone. After the release of the game they issue a response about the use of those images in the second clip.
This article from an unkown German magazine contains concept art for Sonic. The text on the image translates to Mr. Hedgehog, or Mr. Needlemouse.
This small clip has a image of the Sonic 2 arcade cabinet used by Nick Arcade. The people in the image are the shows host and the worlds oldest contestant on the show.
|Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (16-bit)|