Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (16-bit)/Promotional material
From Sonic Retro
- Back to: Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (16-bit).
- 1 Print advertisements
- 2 Croatia
- 3 Television advertisements
- 4 References
The following are advertisements placed in various print media to promote the release of Sonic the Hedgehog 2.
also published in:
-  ()
This is an advertisement for T-shirts created by the Syndey, Australian company called "Acme Merchandise". This specific ad is for T-shirts that only bear Sonic the Hedgehog 2 logos and artwork.
This advertisement for Captron and G&G Home Video contains a 10 dollar off coupon.
Master the Game
This is an advertisement for a game software store which has Sonic 2 artwork as a watermark.
This Sears advertisement contains the mockup of Dust Hill Zone
If Santa Goofed
This advertisement includes coupons for several games, including both versions of Sonic 2.
Oh What Fun It Is To Save
This 3 page advertisement displays the prices for various Sega Software, including the Sonic 2 special pack-in deals for the Mega Drive and Game Gear.
This is an advertisement for the 8-bit and 16-bit ports of Sonic the Hedgehog 2 by Tec Toy, the distributor of Sega products in Brazil. This advertisement was placed in April of 1993.
The following are advertisements shown on broadcast television for the Mega Drive version of Sonic the Hedgehog 2.
- File:ActionGames AR 013.pdf, page 54
- File:ActionGames AR 014.pdf, page 60
- File:ActionGames AR 016.pdf, page 62
- File:Notavailable.svg, page 36
- File:Notavailable.svg, page 45
- File:Notavailable.svg, page 38
- File:HobbyConsolas ES 014.pdf, page 6
- File:HobbyConsolas ES 015.pdf, page 25
- File:SegaForce SE 1993 01.pdf, page 35
- File:SegaVisions_US_11.pdf, page 7
|Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (16-bit)|