Sonic the Hedgehog (2006 Xbox Live demo)
From Sonic Retro
|Sonic the Hedgehog (2006 Xbox Live demo)|
|Prerelease of: Sonic the Hedgehog 2006|
|System: Xbox 360|
|Source: Digital Download|
Sonic the Hedgehog (2006 Xbox Live Demo) for the Xbox 360 was once publicly available through Xbox Live Marketplace. It is currently only available for re-download to the Gamertags which have downloaded the demo when it was publically available for download. The demo was first posted online on September 27, 2006 and has a size of 314.50MB.
The demo plays out in Sonic's first section of Kingdom Valley and the level as well as the game itself contains some differences from the final version. It also contains the game's 2006 E3 trailer but without the dramatic voiceover.
|Main article: Sonic the Hedgehog (2006 Xbox Live demo)/Comparisons|
| This article needs cleanup.|
This article needs to be edited to conform to a higher standard of article quality. Specifically, issues with this article are:
This section needs moving to the comparisons page(s)
After the article has been cleaned up, you may remove this message. See How to Edit a Page for help.
- Control stick navigation for the title and pause screen is extremely sensitive and can only be properly navigated by using the directional pad.
- Egg Bombers can crawl in mid-air, most often seen with the first set.
- Home Attacking empty 1-UP capsules will have Sonic stuck in place and then dropped down.
- Completing the level with a timer that's 20 minutes and 1 second or over will result in an S-rank regardless of score.
- In most cases, if the player earns a Good!, a Great!, and a Radical! bonus in any order and in a short enough time between each, then the player will earn -2,112,941,584 points causing the score to maximise to all 9's. Completing the level with this score will cause every factor besides the time to be maxed out to 9's. (video).
- Prone to clip through walls usually from Spin Dashing next and into the wall as well as running into walls at high speeds often from being launched from a speedy Light Dash.
- The long quarter-pipe ramp before the goal has a collision hole at the bend on the right side.
- The ceiling collision barriers that obstruct the player's running path are missing in the high cave full of Egg Bombers making it much easier to run on the ceiling and do loop-de-loops.
Direct Download Link:
|Sonic the Hedgehog (2006 Xbox Live demo), prerelease version of Sonic the Hedgehog (2006 game)|
|Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)|
|Sonic games for the following systems|
|2006 Sonic the Hedgehog 2008 Sonic Unleashed 2009 Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection 2010 Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing | Sonic Free Riders 2011 Sonic Generations 2012 Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed|