Sonic the Comic 028
From Sonic Retro
| Sonic the Comic #28|
"Pirate STC is in Control!"
|← Previous issue | Next issue →|
|This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help Sonic Retro by expanding it.|
Sonic the Comic #28 is the twenty-eighth issue of the Sonic the Comic series by Fleetway Editions Ltd.
Sonic the Hedgehog - "The Sonic Terminator, Part 5"
Streets of Rage - "Skates' Story, Part 4"
Tails - "The Morbidden Hunt, Part 1"
Pirate S.T.C. - "Pirate S.T.C., Part 1"
- Control Zone: Introductions, staff details and "The Sega Charts", which lists the top ten sales for games on Sega consoles (Mega Drive, Mega-CD, Master System and Game Gear).
- Review Zone: Games across all current Sega platforms reviewed on a % scale (see below).
- News Zone: Information on upcoming Sega events and products.
- Graphic Zone: Fan art submitted by readers. The theme for this issue's Graphic Zone was based on the 1994 FIFA World Cup, featuring soccer-related fan art. Owners of the printed art each won a Sonic the Hedgehog 2 enamel badge.
- Q Zone: Cheats, Game Genie codes and strategies for popular or requested games. This issue features a guide to the Master System and Game Gear versions of The Jungle Book.
- Speedlines: Reader letters and artwork, with replies from Megadroid, the comic's mascot character.
- Dune II: Battle for Arrakis - 91%
- The Lost Vikings - 86%
- PGA European Tour - 81%
|This article needs a list of production credits, either from the game itself, a manual, or other reliable source.|