Sonic the Comic 205
From Sonic Retro
| Sonic the Comic #205|
"Sonic the Comic 205"
|Release date: 2001-04-18|
|Country: United Kingdom|
|Free gift: Sonic stickers|
|Managing editor: Steve MacManus|
|Cover artist: Richard Elson|
|← Previous issue | Next issue →|
- Sonic the Hedgehog — "Heroes & Villains, Part 1" (Issue #84)
- Knuckles — "Village of the Damned, Part 2" (Issue #85)
- Sonic's World — "Revolution, Part 3" (Issue #81)
- Captain Plunder — "Captain Plunder and the Spice Maidens, Part 2" (Issue #104)
- Speedlines: Sonic answers questions from readers regarding fan characters, Amy Rose's species, the name of the Nameless Zone, and a potential girlfriend for Knuckles. This would be the final issue to include the Speedlines feature.
- Graphic Zone: Fan art submitted by readers. The theme for this issue's Graphic Zone is "Super Sonic Special", featuring a collection of drawings exclusively featuring Super Sonic. Owners of the printed art each won a Sonic the Hedgehog watch.
- Designer: Gary Knight
- Managing editor: Steve MacManus
- Production: Sarah Colley
- Product manager: Jess Manu
- Marketing assistant: Jane Ballard
- Marketing director: Doug Pocock
- Editorial director: Colin Shelbourn
- Managing director: Rob McMenemy