Sonic the Comic 018
From Sonic Retro
| Sonic the Comic #18|
|← Previous issue | Next issue →|
|This short article is in need of work. You can help Sonic Retro by.|
Sonic the Hedgehog - "Casino Night, Part 1"
Ecco the Dolphin - "Ecco the Dolphin, Part 6"
The Legend of the Golden Axe - "Plague of Serpents, Part 6"
Tails - "The Land Beyond, Part 1"
- Control Zone: Introductions, staff details and "The Sega Charts", which lists the top ten sales for games on Sega consoles (Mega Drive, Mega-CD, Master System and Game Gear).
- Review Zone: Games across all current Sega platforms reviewed on a % scale (see below).
- News Zone: Information on upcoming Sega events and products.
- Q Zone: Cheats, Game Genie codes and strategies for popular or requested games. This issue offers cheats and tips for Jungle Strike, Rocket Knight Adventures, Thunderhawk, and Ayrton Senna's Super Monaco GP II, and Game Genie codes for Chuck Rock, James Pond II: Codename RoboCod, and Star Wars for the Game Gear.
- Speedlines: Reader letters and artwork, with replies from Megadroid, the comic's mascot character.
- Greatest Heavyweights - 80%
- Pebble Beach Golf Links - 80%
- The Ren & Stimpy Show Presents Stimpy's Invention - 88%
- Gods - 86%
- Zool - 83%
|This article needs a list of production credits, either from the game itself, a manual, or other reliable source.|
Cover art, by Carl Flint