Sonic the Comic 188
From Sonic Retro
| Sonic the Comic #188|
"Sonic the Comic 188"
|Release date: 2000-08-23|
|Country: United Kingdom|
|Managing editor: Steve MacManus|
|Cover artist: Richard Elson|
|← Previous issue | Next issue →|
- Sonic the Hedgehog — "Project Brutus, Part 4" (Issue #66)
- Knuckles — "The Homecoming, Part 4" (Issue #68)
- Tails — "Flip Side, Part 1" (Issue #103)
- Sonic's World — "Cybernik Strikes Back, Part 4" (Issue #66)
- Data Zone: A first stop for new readers that features a quick reference guide about some of the characters. This issue provides data files covering Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Dr. Robotnik and Grimer.
- Graphic Zone: Fan art submitted by readers. The theme for this issue's Graphic Zone is "August Heroes", featuring a generic collection of hero-related drawings. Owners of the printed art each won a Sonic the Hedgehog watch.
- Designer: Gary Knight
- Managing editor: Steve MacManus
- Production: Sarah Colley
- Product manager: Jess Manu
- Marketing manager: Jon Rissik
- Marketing director: Doug Pocock
- Editorial director: Colin Shelbourn
- Managing director: Rob McMenemy