Coral Cave is the third level in Sonic Rush Adventure; another island in the tropical seas of the Sol Dimension. A sunken grotto filled with crystalline coral, the cave rises up from below the waves in the extreme west of the game map. Giant pulleys and mine carts filled with colourful gems serve as testament to the jeweled wealth hidden beneath the zone's placid waves. Watch out for the massive stalactites falling from above; while knocking down a rock from above is often necessary to progress, the falling structures do have a tendency to crush you!
After Machine Labyrinth made Bronze Material available for shipbuilding, Tails constructs the Ocean Tornado, a sailboat with greater range than the Wave Cyclone. Just before setting on their maiden voyage, Sonic, Tails, and Marine run into Colonel, another koala of the Coconut Crew. He divulges that there's an island which bears investigation past the shallows to the west of Machine Labyrinth; so this is where the heroes sail.
En route, they are ambushed by Johnny the Pirate, who challenges Sonic to a race in the first Special Stage. Further on, the trio find Hidden Island 1; a small atoll with a mysterious altar on it. Marine recklessly messes around with the ancient plinth - which somehow causes Coral Cave to rise out of the water. As usual, Marine wants to rush in at the head of the group, but Sonic and Tails notice footprints at the cave entrance...
- Mine Cart - First push it to get it going, it's much easier if you Super Boost into it. The Mine Cart goes forward automatically, but you can slow it down by pressing , and you can also jump. At intersections, press or to choose a different path if you want to. In the 3D parts, jump over mines and to pick up rings.
- Pulley with Hook - Huge pulley with a hook and rope at the end, it sends you down and then up, you can trick off it like a Spring. The little known fact is you should hit before you reach the hook when you are on the pulley, because for some reason that part counts as a Rail and you can help fill your Tension Meter.
- Wooden arm - Run into it and it will simply take you up to another elevation in the Act, you can't trick off it.
- Rocks suspended with Coral - Falling rocks are instant death, so stay clear so you can use them as a platform. If it's red Coral suspending the Rock, then you need to either Jump, R-trick or best of all jump while Burst Dashing into the coral to make the rock fall. If the Coral is Green, it falls on it's own, you just need to stand back so you don't get crushed!
- Green Crystals - Gigantic shards of green crystal which launch the player in the direction perpendicular to the surface touched. They allow you to perform mid-air tricks.
- Angler Fish Red - Their little angler lure thing charges up with a huge Electricity Ball! Boost or Spin Dash them.
- Angler Fish Green - Shoot out two energy balls toward your direction, easier to jump on than the red ones.
- Crabs - They can point their claws up and shoot out electricity, don't try to jump on them, instead Spin Dash or Burst Dash.
- Bats - Similar to the Pterodactyl enemies in Plant Kingdom. They just hover and swoop.