White Park Zone is the second level in Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode II. After making it through Sylvania Castle Zone, players traverse a Christmas-themed amusement park where Sonic's snowboarding antics from IceCap Zone in Sonic the Hedgehog 3 make a brief return. The roller coaster in the distance of Act 1 becomes the forefront of Act 2, while Act 3 takes the player through a submerged ice cave.
||A deserted amusement park created on snowy mountaintop. Sonic must overcome avalanches, race on roller coaster rails, and explore deep underground ice caves filled with water.
— Description on the Sonic 4 site
- Act 1 - Snow-Blind Wonderland
- Act 2 - Sonic Coaster Rails
- Act 3 - Labyrinth at Absolute Zero
- Boss - Metal Sonic Strikes
- Fullboar - A brand-new badnik based on a boar.
- Steelion - A sea lion badnik found exclusively in Act 3. They'll freeze the water around them, potentially blocking paths.
- Snowy - A giant polar bear badnik. Takes 3 hits or a single Rolling Combo to destroy.
|| Trivia sections are bad|
Try and incorporate this information into the main article. See the manual of style to find out why.
- The Act 2 music contains a segment of Twinkle Park's secondary music, "Pleasure Castle".