Add info box/picture?
Could there be an info box and maybe some pictures on the game? --RGamer2009 02:55, 9 April 2011 (UTC)
- Sure, but we don't have any photos from the game, as far as I know. There's only a trailer which might turn out to be completely different from the final product.
If anything it should be added to the page as an external link, in my opinion. Nevermind it's already there, I am dumb. Nineko 10:04, 9 April 2011 (UTC)
- Alright, we have details, trailers, and pictures. Could this be unlocked/updated? --RGamer2009 22:28, 18 April 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah this page is kind of pointless without it being updated --SonicUltimateFan
Just like what we have with Sonic Colours, perhaps it would be a lot better if there was a separate page on the 3DS version, as it will have a different level list and such compared to the non-portable console version. SOTI 19:33, 25 May 2011 (UTC)
- Once we have actual information, yes. Until then, a screenshot and few sentences do not an article make. - Scarred Sun 19:49, 25 May 2011 (UTC)
- I agree that in the future there should be a split. Same name, different game, see Sonic 1 8-bit vs Sonic 1 16-bit and the like Nineko 23:45, 25 May 2011 (UTC)
PS#60 versions now have a level list, from what I would definitely call a fairly reliable source; shouldn't this be added? -Afti 12:43, 24 June 2011 (UTC)
- Yes, but with caution, since the list may not be completely finalised. We also have a list of badniks somewhere on the board.
- EDIT: and then Squirrel realises the page is locked. I'll do it myself -Black Squirrel 15:01, 24 June 2011 (UTC)
- The page is actually semi-protected. For example, I can edit it. Nineko 17:19, 24 June 2011 (UTC)