Tails Sky Adventure is an LCD game created for distribution at McDonald's restaurants. They were offered as a part of Happy Meals for a limited time in 2005. This is one of the games that wasn't included in the US promotion.
The object of the game is to shoot down enemies which come along using the turret on Tails plane, the Tornado. If 15 are destroyed the level will advance by one. If 5 ships pass by the player the game will end.
Bring down the enemy ships. Good Luck!
- ON/OFF switch on the back side of the game
- Push any button to start game.
- Move left and right to position your ship in front of enemy ships. Press button to bring down the enemy.
- Eliminate 15 ships to advance a level.
- If you collide with an enemy ship, you lose a play. If 5 ships pass you in a level, you lose a play. If you lose all of your plays, the game is over.
- After you complete all the levels, you win the game. The character and strikes will flash, and a winning sound will play. To play again, pres any button.
2004 McDonald's - Printed in China - SEGA