From Sonic Retro
- ROM Files
- Prototype ROM Files
- Navigational Templates
- Magazine Scans
- Magazine Scans by Publication
- bmatfalt = youtube user AoStH
- Missing image count
- Sonic Retro:Screenshots
- File:Sonic the Hedgehog - Sonic's Shoes Blues - 024.jpeg
- User:Black Squirrel/Tat
Don't upload pictures on the wiki, apparently it's broken right now :( Nineko 12:36, 15 February 2009 (CST)
Re: Ratings and Compilations
I understand what you're saying (and honestly, kind of agree) but I think where this line of logic runs into trouble is when a game compilation is rated anything other than the equivalent of E/3+ -- there's no way to discern what the content was that justified the higher rating. For instance, the OFLC rated SADX G8+, but I have a hard time believing Tails' Skypatrol warranted that rating.
I've manually combed the DJCTQ and GRB databases to get the info on any game I put the ratings on (GRB is particularly a headache because obviously I don't speak Korean.) ESRB is really spotty on their coverage. I'm not sure what you want me to find. :X - Scarred Sun 01:20, 19 May 2009 (CDT)
See this please.
Thanks. --PicklePower 03:09, 8 November 2009 (UTC)
- This problem has been dealt with. (Tip: If you see vandalism like this in the future, click the "Rollback" link to instantly revert it.) ---GerbilSoft 03:00, 8 November 2009 (UTC)
- Huh. Why did I have in my mind that Sysops could only do undo? It's late and I'm sick. Thanks anyway. :P --PicklePower 03:09, 8 November 2009 (UTC)
Many, many unknowns
Apparently you were the man responsible for uploading File:Sonic2ReviewUnknownMagazine.jpg, a mysterious customer if ever there was one. Any recollection of precisely what it was or where you found it to be able to re-upload? Andlabs seemed disinclined to allow it to be purged as a lost cause. :S - Frozen Nitrogen 17:12, 18 January 2010 (UTC)
- We thank Saz has it; he's looking for it. - Andlabs 17:13, 18 January 2010 (UTC)
- I got most of my magazine scans from SOST and SCult. But I didnt find any magazine articles there that look like it was this one last time I looked.