From Sonic Retro
All right, I will eventually do every each one of them, I'm currently doing the SA2 levels, which are a pain in the arse to do since they're so complicated and long, so every now and then I switch games, that's why I haven't finished those flickies lists. Thanks though, I appreciate it. I'm not very good at wiki language. -Orange
You don't need to categorize redirects.--MUser 10:26, 25 June 2009 (CDT)
Since you rescanned these, any idea what's up with "page 38"? I'm assuming your re-uploading means that 38 is actually a back and as such just needs to be deleted, but I'm not sure. - Scarred Sun 08:31, 30 November 2009 (UTC)
- I moved the image to said category, however I'll keep the original category since it works with Template:Art. I've been thinking of adding a ConceptArt template; maybe soon. - Andlabs 20:34, 15 January 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks! --PicklePower 20:43, 15 January 2010 (UTC)
Hey. Would you be able to move Template:Cleanup2 to something like Template:Cleanup-reason and delete Template:Cleanup1 for me? Nothing links to either of them as it is (except for Help:Template linking to Cleanup1, which I'll fix). The both do just about the same thing and aren't being used (probably because of their vague names). Thanks. --PicklePower 03:49, 1 June 2010 (UTC)
- Done. - Andlabs 04:43, 1 June 2010 (UTC)
Sonic Chronicles Chao
I put in a navbox, chao template, and updated the pages. Thanks for the ideas. --ShadowDog 04:33, 8 June 2010 (UTC)
ASM68K doesn't work for me. Nor the svn version. Thats why im using SNASM68K instead. User:Dandaman
So I can't use SNASM68K for my tutorial? because the AS version is missing files in SSlay_u Dandaman 20:04, 22 June 2010 (UTC)
Why thank you :) As was pointed out, I'm a Wikipedia admin but every wiki has different guidelines. So I appreciate that. --Woohookitty 04:21, 25 June 2010 (UTC)
- No problem. There seems to be a page with better instructions already. - Andlabs 04:22, 25 June 2010 (UTC)
Andlabs...your not getting what I am trying to do right now...do you?
I am trying to make it so the Main bob is capable of switching between and displaying ALL 4 pictures. Yeah.
What I am using for reference is the Sonic 3D Blast:Flickies Island page on the Wiki: 
This page already has two pics displayed with a way to switch between them. THATS WHAT I WAS TRYING TO DO WITH THE SONIC 4 PAGE.
Just FYI. --RGamer2009 05:43, 14 February 2011 (UTC)
- Yes I understand that — but that makes sense for S3D because those are different. Sonic 4 doesn't need that — all four title screens are going to be the same, just at different resolutions — nor does any page on Sonic Retro. Sega Retro might need that, but Bob is already bursting and at this point we should just shove the whole article into it and ... yeah. Keep your edit handy and wait for the next step with Bob on Sega Retro. - Andlabs 05:45, 14 February 2011 (UTC)
I don't think Gerbilsoft counts, regardless of providing technical assistance. If he isn't a member of the user group, he doesn't have the abilities that admins do over the forums and the rest of the site: he can't ban, rearrange forums, alter the front page, etc. I think this is pretty cut and dry. Helping out with technical stuff and generally being an encyclopaedia of computers is not the same thing.
- I actually do have administrative access. On request, it was set up such that my primary user group is still Tech Member, so you won't know it unless you ask me directly. (Also, remember to sign your entries on talk pages using four tildes.) ---GerbilSoft 23:56, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
- Ah, OK - thanks, and now I shall re-enter sekrits mode! And yeah, forgot the sig.--Dsrb 04:19, 25 July 2012 (UTC)