Sonic the Hedgehog ZX
From Sonic Retro
|Fast Facts on Sonic The Hedgehog ZX|
Sonic The Hedgehog ZX (also known as Sonic 1 ZX or S1HZX for short) is a hack made by CarrascoZX0 and his team, Team ZX. This hack features the ability to play as Sonic the Hedgehog or Knuckles the Echidna. The hack also features new art, abilities, level layouts, music and much more!
- Ability to play either as Sonic or Knuckles
- Sonic the Hedgehog 3 Sonic sprites
- Super-Peelout (Sonic)
- New Music (XM to SMPS & Music Ports From Other Games)
- New Art and Level Art
- S1HL - Z80 Sound Driver
- Different Songs in Different Acts
- Dynamic Palettes
- Super Sonic & Super Knuckles
- Act 4's
- Extended Level Layouts
- and much more!
- Forgotten Isle Zone
- Ancient Ruins Zone (Name Pending)
- Casinopolis Zone (Name Pending)
- Ice Cap Zone (Name Pending)
- Starry Sky Zone
- Egg Utopia Zone
- The Final Fight
Credits and Special Thanks
Team ZX Staff
- DalekSam - Music and Art
- naggeneration111 - Beta-tester
- UtopiaUK - For his wonderful help with level art!
- MarkeyJester - For some music ports.
| Trivia sections are bad|
Try and incorporate this information into the main article. See the manual of style to find out why.
On the 2009 release of this game once you change the country to Japan on the emulator, level select can be activated.
|Download Sonic the Hedgehog ZX
File: Sonic The Hedgehog ZX January 24 2009 GHZ-FIZ Demo.zip (679 kB) (info)
Current version: GHZ/FIZ Demo