Sonic 2 Secret Rings Control
From Sonic Retro
|Sonic 2 Secret Rings Control|
|Last release: 2012-07-05|
|System: Sega Mega Drive|
|Original game: Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (16-bit)|
- Speed Break move like in Sonic and the Secret Rings, accessed by holding . Drains your Rings quickly.
- Pressing on the ground causes Sonic to come to a stop. You can perform a Spindash while stopped.
- Pressing in the air causes Sonic to perform a Jump Cancel, canceling all momentum and dropping straight down.
- Pressing after jumping initiates a Homing Attack if there are suitable targets nearby, or a Jump Dash if there aren't.
- You have an infinite number of lives. Because of this, 1up monitors will now provide 40 rings.
- The Level Select screen always comes up when starting a new game.
- Sonic's life counter is now a level (LV.) counter, and the score counter is labeled EXP. Every 10000 points, you gain a level, and every level, your top speed increases by 40%, your acceleration increases by 1, and your braking increases by 4.
|Download Sonic 2 Secret Rings Control
File: S2SRC 2.zip (727 kB) (info)
Current version: 2