From Sonic Retro
Revision as of 14:43, 10 October 2019 by Black Squirrel (Text replacement - "date=May ([0-9][0-9]), ([0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9])" to "date=$2-05-$1")
|Category: Graphics editor|
|System: Microsoft .NET Framework|
MappingsConverter is a set of programs that convert sprite mappings and DPLCs between formats used in different games, and binary and ASM formats.
It includes four programs:
- MappingsConverter: A GUI program for converting mappings.
- MapConv: A command-line program for converting mappings.
- DPLCConverter: A GUI program for converting DPLCs.
- DPLCConv: A command-line program for converting DPLCs.
Syntax: program /ingame game [/outgame game] /infmt format [/outfmt format] infile [outfile]
Any missing 'out' parameters will be copied from their respective 'in' parameters.
- S1 - Sonic 1
- S2 - Sonic 2
- S3K - Sonic 3/Sonic & Knuckles
- S3Kp - (DPLCConv Only) Sonic 3/Sonic & Knuckles players
- binary - Binary
- asm - Assembly
- macro - Assembly with macros
The macro format can only be used if you include the proper SpritePiece ASM file for your assembler and set a SonicMappingsVer constant/variable to a value from 1 to 3.
File: MappingsConverter.zip (280 kB) (info)