| Fast Facts on Sonic the Hedgehog (NES) - Improvement Plus Tracks
Last Release: 11/20/2016 & 12/01/2016
Original Game: Somari
Credits: the jabu, Ti
Sonic the Hedgehog (NES) - Improvment + Tracks is a ROM hack made for Somari for NES. It was first created by the jabu in November 20th 2016. It was then improved upon by Ti and re-released December 1st, 2016. The game play was improved and the sound effects will no longer interrupt the music.
By the jabu
- New sprite for Sonic.
- Spin Attack fixed.
- Acceleration of Sonic fixed.
- Centered screen.
- Added animations on some levels.
- If Sonic has 50 rings at the end of the first 2 acts of every zone, he can access the special stage.
- Gain a extra life by obtaining 100 rings.
- New level select screen code: At the Title Screen press , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- All music tracks are replaced with their better versions created in famitracker. Written by Amilgi without usage of extra audio chips and dpcm channel. Some of sound effects changed too.