Kirby in Sonic the Hedgehog
From Sonic Retro
|Kirby in Sonic the Hedgehog|
|Last release: Oct 25 2015|
|System: Sega Mega Drive|
|Original game: Sonic the Hedgehog (16-bit)|
|Credits: Lone Devil, Drshnaps, HckTrox, Dr-Luxcario|
Kirby in Sonic the Hedgehog is a hack of Sonic the Hedgehog by Lone Devil. It features Kirby whom replaces Sonic as the lead protagonist. Kirby can inhale monitors and most enemies but cannot copy their abilities. Life counter function as Health points and the only way to obtain Health is grabbing every 50+ Rings, Lampposts, Randomized 1Up Monitors, or Score every 50000+ points. The hack also contains 4 Difficulty modes.
- BEGINNER: Rings and Lives function exactly like the original Sonic.
- EASY: Health based Lives, Casual players only.
- NORMAL: Health based Lives and Randomized Monitors.
- INSANE: Like Normal, except Continues disabled, No 1Up from Lampposts, and 100+ Rings for a 1Up.
- Various - Lone Devil
- Smash Bros Melee Kirby sprites - Drshnaps
- Magnetize Rings coding - HckTrox
- Sonic 1 Custom Title Screen font - Dr-Luxcario
|Download Kirby in Sonic the Hedgehog
File: Kirby_in_Sonic_the_Hedgehog.zip (349 kB) (info)
Current version: 2.0