From Sonic Retro
<forumuser name="Hayate" /> Hayate (also known as Keiji, iNVERTED and bobxp) is a "jack of most trades". He is an experienced ASM programmer, level artist and level designer, but much to his own dismay completely fails with music.
- Sonic 3 Customizable is a hack based on Sonic 3 & Knuckles, whose features can (mostly) be turned on and off outside before playing.
- Sonic and the Secret Extended Edition is a hack based on Sonic 1.
- Rockman Chaos is a hack based on Sonic 2, starring Rockman. This hack was left on hiatus shortly after being started though. It incorporates levels taken from his old hack Sonic 2 Omega Plus! which was created back in 2004.
- The S Factor is a team project which Hayate contributed to by making the special stage, character select and combined title card and end level results screen object.
- He has also made a small program to convert Genesis art between palettes.
- Team Ikaria, albeit completely unrelated to Sonic hacking.