- Back to: Sonic Adventure AutoDemo/Comparisons.
The only level file in this build that exists for Chao Racing is AL_RACE.bin. Only level geometry for the stage is present - there are no textures or objects. The course structure is the same as the final, but the geometry has a few differences:
- The area where the races start has no hills surrounding it. There is also a large wall to the left that is not present in the final.
- The third platform that the Chao get to in the Amethyst Course is floating. In the final, it is attached to the ground.
- The bridge connecting the second and third platforms is an ordinary bridge. In the final, it is a bridge made of large blocks.
- The arch over the path under the Amethyst Course's finish line is wider, and missing the water that flows through it in the final.
- The island at the start of the Ruby Course is missing.
- The end of the course has an arch over it that is not present in the final.
The build does have a camera file (CAMAL_RACES.BIN). The final uses two camera files instead of the single one found here.
The build also has a set file (SETAL_RACES.BIN). The final uses two set files instead of the single one found here.
The Chao Stadium level used to set up Chao races is missing from this build.