From Sonic Retro
Revision as of 19:09, 15 December 2015 by Qwertysonic
Sonic Max is an open-source Sonic engine made in GameMaker Studio. The main purpose with this engine is to be as accurate as possible to the classic Genesis games, while allowing for as much customization as possible.
Sonic MAX is designed to be efficient and easy to use with many flags for changing certain aesthetics. Sonic MAX is open for anyone to contribute or help out. Sonic MAX is made to be very efficient, easy to use, and can be exported for many different platforms, with an initial development time of 500+ hours, over the course of 6 months.
- TruePowerofTeamwork - Creator/Coder
- Mega Ikey Ilex - Accuracy
- Mr. Potatobadger - Accuracy
- Mr. Lange - Accuracy, Various Help
- Nekkosu - Android/iOS Graphics
- SuperBliz/AeroGP - Trail Code
- Damizean - Bridges