Sally Acorn in Sonic the Hedgehog
From Sonic Retro
Revision as of 23:37, 22 November 2014 by E-122-Psi (Added new revision.)
| Sally Acorn|
in Sonic the Hedgehog
|Last release: Nov 2014|
|System: Sega Mega Drive/Genesis|
|Original game: Sonic the Hedgehog (16-bit)|
| Credits: E-122-Psi|
Additional programming and coding by:
MarkeyJester, Snkenjoi, Aquaslash, Selbi, and many others
Sally Acorn in Sonic the Hedgehog (aka Sally in Sonic 1) is a fan-made ROM of the game Sonic the Hedgehog for the Sega Mega Drive/Genesis, with Princess Sally Acorn as a playable character in place of Sonic the Hedgehog.
Sally is slower than Sonic and can't use spin attacks; however, she has a number of stealth and agility-based abilities to compensate and access areas Sonic had difficulty reaching, as well as the use of handheld device NICOLE:
- NICOLE Laser Mode: Press and Sally uses NICOLE to fire a small explosion which hits nearby enemies and obstacles.
- NICOLE Scan Mode: Press and NICOLE will send a data wave to reprogram monitors and other Eggman traps.
- NICOLE Downward Laser: Press + while airborne to fire at objects straight below. Sally also gets a small vertical boost.
- Slide: Press while running to slide on the ground for a short distance. Sally can also slide under certain obstacles using this method.
- Somersault Dash: Press + / while on the ground and Sally will somersault forward at a high speed. This is useful for jumping long distances.
|Download Sally Acorn in Sonic the Hedgehog
File: Sally Acorn In Sonic The Hedgehog Rev 1.9.bin (1 MB) (info)
Current version: 1.9