Kirby in Sonic the Hedgehog 2
From Sonic Retro
|Fast Facts on Kirby in Sonic the Hedgehog 2|
Kirby in Sonic the Hedgehog 2 is a hack of Sonic the Hedgehog 2 by Lone Devil. It features Kirby and Waddle Dee whom replaces Sonic and Tails as the lead protagonists to defeat Dr'Robotnik. Kirby can inhale monitors and most enemies but cannot copy their abilities, Waddle Dee has no unique moves. Life counter function as Health points and the only way to obtain Health is grabbing every 50+ Rings, Lampposts, Randomized 1Up Monitors, or Score every 50000+ points. The hack also contains 4 Difficulty modes. Hidden Palace is restored and fully playable as a 1 Act Zone for Kirby, located somewhere in Mystic Cave Act 2.
- BEGINNER: Rings and Lives function exactly like the original Sonic.
- EASY: Health based Lives, Casual players only.
- NORMAL: Health based Lives and Randomized Monitors.
- INSANE: Like Normal, except Continues disabled, No 1Up from Lampposts, and 100+ Rings for a 1Up.
- Various - Lone Devil
- Smash Bros Melee Kirby sprites - Drshnaps
- Original Magnetize Rings coding - HckTrox
- Kirby Superstar Waddle Dee sprites - Belial
|Download Kirby in Sonic the Hedgehog 2
File: Kirby_in_Sonic_the_Hedgehog_2.zip (693 kB) (info)
Current version: 1.0