From Sonic Retro
Self Help Guide
|Yay1 (alphaetic)||Yay2 (numeric)||yay 3 (date)||Unsortable|
- [[Image:... adds an image
- |[Image...|Text... (and only this) makes the text as mouseover
- |thumb - makes it a thumbnail, |left, |center and |right positions it and a |texting here whatever at the end adds caption
- |60 px is width and |x60px is height.
- Side by side
- |noframe and it doesn't have a caption.
Sign -> 4- 0r4ng3 07:57, 31 December 2009 (UTC)
Scoring & Ranking
The TOTAL SCORE is composed of three fractions: SCORE, TIME BONUS and RING BONUS.
SCORE: Stacked during the level. <exaustive list>
TIME BONUS: Similar to other Sonic games, the calculation of the time bonus is linear. However and contrarily to most of them which use different scoring for the ranks, Sonic 2006 shares those values and has different values for time bonus tied to each level, boss and mission instead.
- Levels: The score value is given by -40x + b, in which the y-intercept, b, is:
|Wave Ocean|| 47000 (1)
|End of the World||46000|
The rank is consistent through all levels, though the amount of rings given is divided into two major groups, according to the order of the levels the character goes through.
An exception to this rule is found in Silver's Story Wave Ocean, which is bizarre and doesn't fit anywhere.
|Wave Ocean (Silver)||30000||3000||20000||2000||10000||1000||5000||500||0||200|
Notes: Order of the levels by character:
- Sonic: (1-5) Wave Ocean, Dusty Desert, White Acropolis, Crisis City, Flame Core; (6+) Radical Train, Tropical Jungle, Wave Ocean (Tails), Kingdom Valley, Aquatic Base.
- Shadow: (1-5) White Acropolis, Kingdom Valley, Crisis City, Flame Core, Tropical Jungle; (6+) Radical Train, Aquatic Base, Wave Ocean, Dusty Desert.
- Silver: (1-5) Crisis City, Tropical Jungle, Wave Ocean, Dusty Desert, White Acropolis; (6+) Radical Train, Aquatic Base, Kingdom Valley, Flame Core.
- End of the World is in the first range.
- Bosses: -80x + b, in which the y-intercept, b, is:
|Sonic VS Silver||24000||----||21000|
|Shadow VS Silver||----||24000|
|Iblis Phase 1||----||----||34000|
|Iblis Phase 2||39000||39000||----|
|Iblis Phase 3||----||----||34000|
|Mephiles Phase 1||----||35500||----|
|Mephiles Phase 2||----||34000||----|
Solaris is an exception to the rule, with the following linear equation: y=-40x + 49000.
Similar to the levels calculation, the ranking score is consistent through all bosses, though the amount of rings given is divided into two major groups, according to the order the character goes through.
Two exceptions exist: Egg-Genesis, belonging to the second range, and Solaris, belonging to the first range.
Notes: Order of the bosses by character:
- Sonic: (1-3) Egg-Cerberus, Sonic VS Silver, Iblis Phase 2; (4-5) Egg-Genesis, Egg-Wyvern.
- Shadow: (1-3) Egg-Cerberus, Iblis Phase 2, Mephiles Phase 1; (4-5) Shadow VS Silver, Mephiles Phase 2.
- Silver: (1-3) Iblis Phase 1, Sonic VS Silver, Egg-Genesis (!); (4-5) Shadow VS Silver, Iblis Phase 3.
->+hard more ->+veery hard mode
RING BONUS: 100 points for each ring held.
<replay and recheck>
Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing
- Virtual Bronze (? - Virtual On)
- Captain Silver
- SEGA World (? London / Sydney)
- Wheels of Fire
- Road Rampage (? Road Rash)