|| This short article is in need of work. You can help Sonic Retro by adding to it.
Sonic the Hedgehog #39 is the thirty-ninth issue of the Sonic the Hedgehog comic series by IDW Publishing.
||Report: Test subjects S, A, and T are responding very well to experiments. Proceeding to phase three.
Sonic, Amy, and Tails are still stuck in Eggman's evil tower and being subjected to his increasingly crazy tests. It doesn't help that Tangle and Belle have unknowingly begun controlling the tower and are making it impossible for their friends to escape! Everyone's limits are pushed as they try to make it out in time in "Test Run," part three!
Test Run, Part 3
- Story so far: A brief recap of events that have happened in previous issues, reprinting relevant panels.
- A quick reference guide to new readers about the characters, providing data files on Sonic, Amy, Tails, Tangle and Belle.
- Sonic Letters Squad: Reader letters and artwork, with replies from the comic staff.
- Creator Corner: An interview with a member of the comic staff. This issue interviews Nathalie Fourdraine.
- Raw artwork of each of this issue's variant covers.