Sonic the Hedgehog 033 (IDW)
From Sonic Retro
| Sonic the Hedgehog (IDW) #33|
"Chao Races and Badnik Bases, Part 1"
|← Previous issue | Next issue →|
|This short article is in need of work. You can help Sonic Retro by adding to it.|
Sonic the Hedgehog #33 is the thirty-third issue of the Sonic the Hedgehog comic series by IDW Publishing.
|“||Hold onto your chili dogs, Sonic fans! Long-time artist Evan Stanley takes over as writer with an action-packed, friendship-fueled new arc: "Chao Races and Badnik Bases!" The perfect jumping-on point for new readers!
The Metal Virus is gone, but things aren't quite back to normal. Omega is damaged and his allies turn to Tails and Sonic for help. The only way to rebuild him is to trade parts with a mysterious champion Chao racer... but things aren't what they seem.
Chao Races and Badnik Bases, Part 1
- Story so far: A brief recap of events that have happened in previous issues, reprinting relevant panels.
- A quick reference guide to new readers about the characters, providing data files on Sonic, Amy, Tails, Rouge, E-123 Omega, Cream, Cheese and Gemerl.
- Sonic Letters Squad: Reader letters and artwork, with replies from the comic staff. This issue's Sonic Letters Squad doesn't print any fan art or letters, and instead features an interview with Evan Stanley and Riley Farmer.
- Raw artwork of each of this issue's variant covers.
- Free Digital Ashcan: Sonic the Hedgehog: Bad Guys #1
- Story & Art: Evan Stanley
- Colors: Reggie Graham
- Letters: Shawn Lee
- Assistant Editor: Riley Farmer
- Editor: David Mariotte
- Special thanks to: Mai Kiyotaki, Michael Cisneros, Sandra Jo, Sonic Team, and everyone at Sega for their invaluable assistance
- Cover artist: Evan Stanley (Covers A and RE), Gigi Dutreix (Cover B), Nathalie Fourdraine (Cover RI)
- Cover colouring: Reggie Graham (Cover B)
- Sonic the Hedgehog #33 on IDW: US
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 https://previewsworld.com/Catalog/JUL200521 (Wayback Machine: 2020-10-20 18:10)