Sonic the Hedgehog: Scrapnik Island 4
From Sonic Retro
| Sonic the Hedgehog: Scrapnik Island #4|
"Sonic the Hedgehog: Scrapnik Island"
|← Previous issue|
|This short article is in need of work. You can help Sonic Retro by adding to it.|
Sonic the Hedgehog: Scrapnik Island #4 is the fourth and final issue of the Sonic the Hedgehog: Scrapnik Island mini-series by IDW Publishing.
We all go a little mad sometimes... especially when you were created by an evil scientist. Poor Mecha Sonic never stood a chance. As his plan reaches its final stages, Tails, Sigma, and the Scrapniks race around the Death Egg to save Sonic. 
- Sonic Letters Squad: This issue's Sonic Letters Squad features character design art for Mecha Sonic, Mecha Knuckles, E-117 Sigma and Scrapnik Island.
- Cover art gallery.
- Sonic the Hedgehog Reading Guide
- Story: Daniel Barnes
- Art: Jack Lawrence
- Colors: Nathalie Fourdraine
- Letters: Shawn Lee
- Editors: Riley Farmer, David Mariotte
- Special thanks to: Mai Kiyotaki, Michael Cisneros, Sandra Jo, Sonic Team, and everyone at Sega for their invaluable assistance
- Cover artist: Nathalie Fourdraine (Cover A), Mauro Fonseca (Cover B), Jack Lawrence (Cover RI)
- Cover colouring: Nathalie Fourdraine (Cover RI)
- Sonic the Hedgehog: Scrapnik Island #4 on IDW: US
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 https://previewsworld.com/Catalog/NOV221599 (Wayback Machine: 2023-01-18 17:39)