Difference between revisions of "Sonic Triple Trouble SMS"
From Sonic Retro
|Line 42:||Line 42:|
Revision as of 10:57, 28 June 2016
|Fast Facts on Sonic Triple Trouble SMS|
Sonic Triple Trouble SMS is a Master System port, by Glitch, of the original Sonic Triple Trouble which was only released for the Game Gear and never got a Master System version, not even an obscure one like Tec Toy's port of Sonic Blast.
- Palette load/fade routines
- Pause button
- Button / take the place of the GG button
- Title screen (...ish. See if you can spot the bug)
- Rewrote HUD placement code.
Working but faulty
- Camera can pass the level bounds
- Problems with camera in SPZ act 3
- Some music designed for GG stereo sounds odd in mono
- Knuckles object in the intro sequence
- Garbage object on the title cards
- Garbage on the score cards
- Demo sequences
- Water level in time attack mode
|Download Sonic Triple Trouble SMS
File: SonicTripleTrouble_0.4.7z (243 kB) (info)